Beau Street-Beau Trio | Bath Apartments
Check in is at Beau Street 5 mins walk from Harington’s Hotel please call 30 mins prior to arrival.
These apartments combine a stylish, inviting design with the ultimate central Bath location on Beau Street. Sitting opposite to the Thermae Spa and a minute from the Roman Baths, top city shops, restaurants and transport links, you can truly live like a local!
These Grade II listed Georgian period properties ooze Bath character, yet offer bright interiors and the best of modern features for your dream city break. Accessed via 17th Century higgledy-piggledy stairs, the three apartments are located on the first second and third floor. Each apartment sleeps up to 5 people, with two bedrooms (one double bed, two singles and additional chair bed in the lounge). You’ll also find a fully fitted kitchen, shower room and living/dining area.
Each apartment sleeps 1 to 5 people, however if you are looking for a group of apartments together Beau Trio could be your perfect choice. To provide you with privacy and flexibility please contact the Dream Stays Team for more details on groups Call 01225 461 728 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
One FREE On-Street parking permit is included with your apartment. However, availability of spaces may vary as these are public spaces
Beau Trio Apartments highlights & amenities:
- Ideal central Bath location (just seconds away from attractions, shops & restaurants)
- Free Central Zone Parking (One permit per booking/ Not Harington’s Hotel Car Park )
- Free Wi-Fi & USB point
- Tea tray and Nespresso machine
- Welcome pack/Touchstay
- Free Cots and high chairs available on request
- Washer/Dryer, Fridge Freezer, Wine Fridge
- Underfloor heated bathroom, Rain Shower, True Grace toiletries
- Microwave and cooker with hob
- Egyptian cotton bedding and fluffy towels
- SMART TV & DAB Digital Radio
- NEST heating and security system
- 1 Double bed and 2 SMALL single beds and 1 chair bed in the lounge
- Continental and Full English Breakfast available daily at Harington’s Hotel (£14.50 per person)